From: balloon-admin@balloonboard.org [mailto:balloon-admin@balloonboard.org]On Behalf Of Alin
Sent: 02 August 2004 10:54
To: balloon@balloonboard.org
Subject: [Balloon] Baloon asembling making tutorial kinda thing

well the reason i wanted to make ballon manualy is that my financial state is very low

(ew are very poor) i have no money to buy a real pc so i tought o could make my own

with the help of my father (he was an electrician) and the reason i wanted to make it by hand is that i dont have enough money to by the tools necesary

do you know where i could get a really really really cheap board? and posibly a screen?

hope you do...

Do you Yahoo!?