Hi ian and Nobin:
I'm encounter the similar issues when I enable the yaffs2 support on the 2.6.19-2 kernel.
I can only get the lost+find folder on the 2k page size nand partition.:(.

the mkyffs2image and nandwrite -a -o are used in the make/program procedure.
Is there already a solution for this phenomena on linux2.6.19-2 kernel?
thanks in advanced.

2007/6/22, ian@brightstareng.com <ian@brightstareng.com>:
On Thursday 21 June 2007 11:58, Nobin Mathew wrote:
> After creating one file, i am able to get it back after
> remounting it.
>
> I will send you the /proc/yaffs contents soon.

So, perhaps the problem lies with mkyaffsimage and/or getting
that data on to NAND with the appropriate layout/ecc - and that
doesn't surprize me.  There are frequent questions/complaints
about building yaffs-fs images with these 'off-line' tools
and how to write it NAND.

I've never used them -- perhaps if someone else has a recipe that
works for small-page, current yaffs and 2.6.17+ MTD, they can
share that with the list.

-imcd