Hi All,

Thanks for continued support and cooperation.

We have created partition on NAND flash and able to mount one of the directory to that partition.

Issue is when we are trying to create a directory/file on mounted folder, getting the following errors.

"yaffs tragedy: no more erased blocks"
mkdir: can not create a directory 'temp' : Cannot allocate memory

Where temp is a directory/file name we are trying to create. We are not doing "fdisk" before doing the mounting.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Saquib Herman

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Charles Manning <manningc2@actrix.gen.nz> wrote:
On Wednesday 13 January 2010 20:10:27 Saquib wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using the YAFFS for the linux 2.16.21 version. I am facing some
> problem.
>
> I am able to list my YAFFS and YAFFS2 file system in /proc/filesystems and
> also created three partitions.
>
> But the problem is. I am not able to mount these partition on any of the
> folders by using mount command. Let me know what may the issue.

You need to give some examples of the commands you are using and the errors
you are getting.

> One more query is do we need to do a format before mounting the partition.

No.

Charles