Moreover, when i creat a file and write some data then close the file, a new header would be writen. Next, what it happen if i delete some part of the data for the file? Does it write a new shrink header in the end? And how exactly i know which part is deleted?

From: by_pacific@hotmail.com
To: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:06:26 +0800
Subject: [Yaffs] isshrink header

Here we suppose we creat tom under "root" and write some data and resize tom to get jack. So the pattern on the flash would be:
oh_tom -> data_1x -> data_1y_shrinked -> oh_jack_shrinked

So i am wonder how can we difference which chunk is resized by the shirnk header.
For example, we resize data_1x

oh_tom -> data_1x_shrinked -> data_1y-> oh_jack_shrinked

So how to difference those two operation by the shrink header?