Charles,

The YAFFS2 image I downloaded via git last week is encountering the same problem behavior as the original version we were using.

WORKS - Small copies under 4MBs, NAND<>NAND, (both for the original version and the latest version).

COPYING OVER 4MB FAILS - Larger copies consistently encounter an error (failing about 95% of the time – although not always at the same place and on a rare occasion completes).

--- I’m testing with an ~8MB file andusing the latest YAFFS2 code.

--- Adding printk and/or enabling tracing alters the failure point.

--- The destination file is partially being copied. Then the system oops at times while outside of a YAFFS read routine and at times while it’s inside a YAFFS read routine (attached is one representative log snapshot).

Any insight or suggestion as to what direction to investigate would be appreciated.

Oner