[Yaffs] Getting the most out of YAFFS

Kent Ryhorchuk kryhorchuk at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 17:10:37 GMT 2006

DMA - yup. Although it really doesn't speed things up.
Yaffs doesn't appear to support doing anything else
while a transfer is happening. So I just have it
waiting on the dma-complete interrupt in the driver.
The net savings is some system CPU time that would
have been spent spinning the bytes in instead.

K.