[Yaffs] Re: Anyone with a successfully working YAFFS2 on 2k NAND?

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Sat Jan 21 19:49:27 GMT 2006

I do know of at least two products that are shipping using YAFFS2, but I
cannot divulge their names.

These have been shipping for a while (over a year) in reasonable volume.
Niether of them use hard links or mtd.

Recently a problem was found in hardlink scanning which could cause a crash
during mount. This problem was addressed in yaffs_guts.c 1.26, over a month
ago. I have not heard any feedback that this is a problem.

The much-discussed mtd hook-up seems to be the biggest single area causing
problems right now.