[Yaffs] Delayed list mail

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 23:05:53 GMT 2006

There has been a small flood of pent-up mail arriving on the YAFFS list over
the last few hours. That is my fault. I turned mailman off to do some server
admin last week and forgot to turn it back on again until yesterday. The
mail sent during that time has now come through. (That's why your patch was
delayed Sergey - it's not a conspiracy).

I don't think any mail has been lost. Anything you sent that hasn't turned
up should be resent. Apologies for the delay.