[Yaffs] Acessing yaffs CVS during website works

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 14:54:08 GMT 2006

+++ Nori, Soma Sekhar [06-03-22 09:42 +0530]:

> > I have applied this to cvs in a slightly modified form.
> >
> > -- Charles
>
> Thanks. BTW, is the web access to CVS not supported anymore? After a lot
> of search on the new site, I could get hold of this link
> http://www.aleph1.co.uk/cvsuse.html, but it does not lead me to the CVS.
> Can you point me to the web link to CVS?

Cvs is still there and working, but the info telling you about it has not
been moved to the new site yet, and most of the old site links are broken.
We currently have a problem with redirecting the old URLs to suitable places
on the new site. This will be fixed as soon as we can, but in practice if we
don't sort it out in the next 2 days, it could be a while as I'm away for
much of the next month.

Info on how to use cvs can be found here:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/oldsite/cvsuse.html

And viewcvs can be accessed here:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/

Apolgies for any inconvenience due to 'construction works'.