[Balloon] Re: Balloon 2.06?

Author: Wookey
To: James
CC: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Re: Balloon 2.06?
+++ James [03-11-27 09:27 +0000]:
> > Since we've got a mailing list (Yay!), and since the
> > files on V2.06
>
> Can we have the mailing list set the Reply-To address to
> be the mailing list.

We can, but I'm from the camp that disapproves of that. I'm sure you are
well aware of the arguments on both sides of the 'Reply-to munging
considered harmful' debate. Certainly having both list conventions around is
a pain as it guarentees you'll get it wrong sometimes.

I could be persuaded by overwhelming public opinion.

> Is it also possible to have a nice
> simple "balloon list" header

> is a bit of a mouthful for procmail,

changed to 'Balloon List'. I have no idea how to make mailman add a new
header and I'm sure you can get procmail to do the right thing - you only
have to type it in once.