[Yaffs-archive] Re: YAFFS

Author: Nick Bane
To: manningc2, yaffs list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Re: YAFFS
Charles

> On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:57, you wrote:
> > Charles
> >
> > Any news on mkyaffsimage?
> > I got my board back today and it would be good to do another pass

tomorrow.

> > Nick
>
> I checked in a fix to mkyaffsimage.

Updated from CVS.

> I've sort of lostr track of this problem. I hope what I've checked in

fixes
> the prob you're having. If not plz bleat.

Sorry, no change.

To recap.
I copy the image created by mkyaffsimage into NAND checking for bad NAND
blocks as I go skipping the first NAND block.
Mounting the partition is fine.
ls of the partition seems fine listing the expected filenames.
ls -al of the partition gives a list of the files with "<filename>: No such
file or directory" per file followed by lost+found . and .. as per usual.

Nick