[Yaffs-archive] NAND partition patch

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] NAND partition patch
Hi all

If you're trying out yaffs on the NAND emulation layer (ie. through the mtd
interface layer) you might be using the patch I provided to fix a problem
with the NAND partition handling. From what Nick says, it seems like there
were still some issues with this.

Since the mtd group has since fixed this problem (and others in NAND-land), I
suggest you ignore my patch and rather pull the latest from the mtd CVS at
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/ (though 99.9% chance you already watch
mtd and knew where it is).