[Yaffs-archive] yaffs test

Author: Nick Bane
To: yaffs list
CC: gleixner
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] yaffs test
Charles

I updated with your CVS and added MTD_ECC_SW_YAFFS as an ecc type in nand.h
I made ecc usage (read and write) in nand.c dependant on mtd_info.ecctype
not being MTD_ECC_SW_YAFFS. This permits the coexistence of jffs2 and yaffs.

I use the embedded nand chip with ecctype=MTD_ECC_SW for cramfs/jffs2 and a
SmartMedia card as ecctype=MTD_ECC_SW_YAFFS for yaffs so oob ecc is master
and not partition dependant for testing.

I confirm that yaffs is now persistent but I get 2 files instead of one (as
you expected). The only fault reported is oob_write_verify when overwriting
an oob block - again as expected.

Nick
cc Thomas Gleixner