[Yaffs-archive] YAFFS partial fix for disk full condition

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
CC: cgan
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] YAFFS partial fix for disk full condition
Hi yaffsers

I have just checked in a fix for the looping when disk full problem.
Basically, yaffs_fs.c was not reporting back ENOSPC to Linux. Bad, bad...

There is a remaining issue though that you still get funny directory entries
called /mnt/yaffs/objnnn. These names are created from the objectId on the
fly by yaffs when it detects a directory entry but can't find an associated
chunk on NAND to get a real name. Fixing this is a bit more than a 30 minute
turnaround. I'll put it on the todo.

Thanx to Christian Gan for pointing out the issue.

Sidebar: This is where having both a WinCE and Linux version pays off. Over
the last few weeks I've been pounding disk full hard on a WinCE box. Since
yaffs_guts is portable, I had a good hunch therefore that the problem was in
yaffs_fs.c returning the correct failure code.