[Yaffs-archive] YAFFS updates

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] YAFFS updates
Hi folks

Just checked in the following:

* Various options pulled into configs (see Makefile, read warnings).
* Fixed problem with files being truncated due to power loss (Christian). Now
files should be safe even if you don't umount.
* Fixed problem with YAFFS fs losing permissions (Nick). fs permissions now
persist over a umount/mount.
* Applied Luc's patches (memory leak etc).
* Allowed disabling of write verification (Luc). Don't do it Luc....
* Fixed problem with allocator running out of space and trashing flushes.
* Improvement in retiring of damaged blocks. More to go here.

I tried to reproduce Nick's reported prob with symlinks and could not.
Symlinks worked fine for me.

I had hoped to add some locking but the time just got away from me....

Eat, enjoy, complaints to the management.

-- CHarles