[Yaffs-archive] Performance

Author: Christian Gan
To: YAFFS list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Performance
By the way, what kind of performance is everybody getting from YAFFS/NAND
MTD on Linux?

I found that the NAND MTD was really slow and doing things that wasted time
(ie. resets for every command, using for loops for ram copies to the data
buf, etc). So I had to rewrite portions that appeared the slowest on the
logic analyzer.

So I'm curious to see what performance others are getting (can you also
include your proc and bus speeds?).

Thanks!

Christian Gan