[Yaffs-archive] RE: Block size of Sandisk 256MB SD Card

Author: Steven Reddie
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] RE: Block size of Sandisk 256MB SD Card
I don't know if this made it through to the list because there was no
[YAFFS] prepended to the subject.

Can anyone tell me if the Sandisk 256MB SD card uses 2x Sandisk SDTNFBH-1024
parts? I'm wondering if this card is one of the 512-byte block or 2048-byte
block varities mentioned on the yaffs2 site.

Regards,

Steven