[Yaffs-archive] RE: 256 MBytes of NAND

Author: Christian Gan
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] RE: 256 MBytes of NAND
Hello Liam,

I've successfully modified mtdconcat(*) to be useful for NAND devices.
Currently I haven't submitted the code to the MTD folks because my testing
on it is too minimal. Right now I have two 128MB parts (Toshiba)
concatenated.

The changes are straight forward, e.g. adding support for OOBs etc. And I'd
be glad to share until I am confident enough to submit it.

(*) mtdconcat is a set of libraries that allow you to create one mtd device
out of N mtd devices. In it's current state in the official MTD release it
is unusable for NAND flashes.

Christian