[Yaffs-archive] NAND_YAFFS_OOB

Author: Edward J. Lee
To: manningc2, yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] NAND_YAFFS_OOB
I'm getting really curious about NAND_YAFFS_OOB.
In the mtd document, I read that MTD now supports
NAND_NONE_OOB, NAND_YAFFS_OOB, and NAND_JFFS_OOB.
I'd really like to use the part of the source

#ifdef CONFIG_YAFFS_USE_NANDECC
                mtd->write_ecc(mtd,addr,YAFFS_BYTES_PER_CHUNK,
                  &dummy,data,spareAsBytes,NAND_YAFFS_OOB);

But the compiler keeps on complaining that NAND_YAFFS_OOB was never
declared.
I think CONFIG_YAFFS_USE_NANDECC is defined, as the compiler enters
that portion of code, but I just can't find anywhere where NAND_YAFFS_OOB
is defined.
I'm using kernel version 2.4.19, and patched the mtd code with
mtd-snapshot-20030303.