[Yaffs-archive] [YAFFS] slow performance

Author: Edward J. Lee
To: manningc2
CC: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] [YAFFS] slow performance
Hi YAFFSers, been a while.

No problems were found using YAFFS but now I'm suffering by extra-slow
performance.
My program formerly stored user configurations in HDDs, now we're
storing it in
NAND. As the saving part involves a great deal of fopen()s, fseek()s,
fwrite()s, and etc.,
It took a while (but not TOO much) storing it in HDDs. But on YAFFS, the
time
grew catastrophically, and it takes approx. 15 secs saving 62KB!

Does anyone have any ideas that might help me out?