[Yaffs-archive] mv in 2.5

Author: Nick Bane
To: Charles Manning
CC: yaffs list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] mv in 2.5
Charles

I am having segfaults in 2.5.70-rmk1-tcl1 (see http://62.49.201.250/balloon/
for sources)
This always happens when I do a mv but never during a cp.

The fault seems to be in ./fs/dcache.c in function d_move() where
target->d_bucket is zero which I am pretty sure is wrong.

Any comments would be good as I am banging my head aginst this fruitlessly.
I rather hope that it is some initialisation thing that I am missing in
yaffs_fs like alloc_inode but I am drowning in source. If you look at
yaffs_fs.c in the tree you will see a commented out jffs2 2.5 snippet that
illustrates what they do in 2.5 and didnt in 2.4. Whether its
important/crucial/optional I am not clear.

Nick

Nick Bane
Cambridge, UK.
+44(0)1954 719270