[Yaffs-archive] Re: maybe I found a bug?

Author: Tommy
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Re: maybe I found a bug?
Hi
    Your action is so quickly! I have recieved your mail yesterday, and try
it, and have a same problem as you said. But I'm a new bie, maybe I can do
nothing for you. I just be very happy to receive first mail from this mail
list since 2 week ago.
    I will read the source code this weekend, I hope i can do something for
us. Good Lucky!

    I have found some problem before:

********************************
    When i first put the yaffs in my uClinux-dist-20030909, I found something
error in the defining of yaffsObjectHeader

typedef struct
{
yaffs_ObjectType type;

int parentObjectId;
__u16 sum__NoLongerUsed;
char name[YAFFS_MAX_NAME_LENGTH + 1];

__u32 st_mode;

    Because of byte align, a 2 bytes hole was inserted before st_mode when
kernel make. but there are no problem in user application.
    I have change it in my code, add two bytes space after sum_NoLongerUsed.
and everything is ok.

    Another problem is in yaffs tools, there are many problem when make image
file, and I have change it.
    Are these really bugs? Did you found and how to handle them?