[Yaffs-archive] Re: NAND emulator update to latest MTD inter…

Author: Wookey
To: Bradley A. Bosch
CC: Nick Bane, Charles Manning, YAFFS list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Re: NAND emulator update to latest MTD interface? and list problems?
On Fri 09 May, Bradley A. Bosch wrote:
> I'm not sure if this didn't go through because I sent it from the
> wrong address or because something is wrong with the mail list server...
>
> I noticed that nandemul.c hasn't been updated to match the latest MTD
> NAND drivers with respect to the _ecc functions. Has anyone else done
> this or should I forward a patch gets basic emulation working without
> -DCONFIG_YAFFS_USE_OLD_MTD?
>
> Also, the CVS server at cvs.aleph1.co.uk seems to be down these last
> few days.

yep - we have had a major server disaster (caused by multiple failures
whilst I was away, of course). Hopefully everything will be up again about
now, or if not by the end of today.

This has meant reverting to a 3-week old backup - I'll have to check but
this may have lost a few CVS changes....