[Yaffs-archive] [YAFFS] Mkyaffsimage big endian support

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] [YAFFS] Mkyaffsimage big endian support
Hi YAFFSers

Long time not much news. Seems that YAFFS is just doing its thing and nobody
is shouting. As my old dad says: "It's only the squeaky wheel that needs any
oil".

Thanx to the folks at Intrinsyc, mkyaffsimage has grown big endian support
(now in CVS), so you can now build yaffs images for big and little endian on
an x86 host.

I guess this might also allow you to also build little endian images on a big
endian host but I doubt anyone is trying that sort of thing.... yet!

Regards

-- CHarles