[Yaffs-archive] history thread and performance???

+ (text/html)
Author: Yang , Frankie [楊御風]
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] history thread and performance???
Anyone know how to read the history threads of this mailing list?

As I use yaffs on my nand flash, the performance isn’t quite good. After I search the documentation, it did tell the expected

performance but not mention the test environment. Now, I am running yaffs on linux 2.4.20 , 16M nand flash and MIPS 100MHZ machine, and the read rate just 1.2M/Sec while reading 3.6M file. I have no idea about the expected performance…..?? Anyone know this ????