[Balloon] Next version

Author: Laurie van Someren
To: balloon
CC: Steve Wiseman
Subject: [Balloon] Next version
Steve

You make a very good case which persuades me to throw my (tiny) weight
behind a PXA27X version next. It makes sense to exploit the work done by
the clever people integrating more and more functions onto the CPU, (or
is it now a SOC ?)

There is a delicate bit of guessing involved in choosing the next type of
memory to use. Does anyone think Memory Stick connectors will also widen
the functionality that can be bought and plugged in ? Are they a Sony
Exclusive Standard, with all that that implies ?

Thanks

LvS
 _    ASCII    |  --
( )  ribbon    |  Laurie van Someren  at Aleph One Ltd
 X   campaign  |  Old Courthouse  Bottisham  CAMBRIDGE  CB5  9BA  UK
/ \  against   |  Tel +44 (0)1 223 811 679  Fax +44 (0)1 223 812 713
   HTML e-mail |  http://www.aleph1.co.uk/  mailto:laurie@aleph1.co.uk