Re: [Balloon] Baloon asembling making tutorial kinda thing

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Baloon asembling making tutorial kinda thing
01/08/2004 15:17:50, Alin <>
wrote:
> instructions on how to assemble
> a ballon BY HAND without the use a fab house or anything else

Unfortunately, balloon isn't designed to be assembled without, at
the very least, a solder paste printer and a reflow oven, and even
then, it would be exceptionally difficult, and the probability of teh
board working would be close to zero. I strongly sugest that you
try to get an assembled board from somebody, or find an
assembly shop who will do the work for you.
(I own some pretty serious surface mount gear, have assembled
more prototypes than I care to remember, and still, I wouldn't
attempt the job...)
The rest of your questions are about software - someone elses
problem :)

Steve