[Yaffs] [Yaffs-archive] Re: need help on development with Mo…

Author: Nick Bane
To: weikai, yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] [Yaffs-archive] Re: need help on development with Mobile Disk On Chip G3
> Hi all, I am doing some development with Mobile DOC G3 produced by M-sys.
I find it is hard to get the specification on how
> to access the device. Only I can find is documents full of TrueFFS

supplied by M-sys. I found there are codes in kernel source for DOC2000 but
I don't know whether they are exactly appropriate. Give me some ideas,
please. Thank you very much.

You might try the mtd mailing list for those details
(). TrueFFS is not yaffs and that is the topic
of this list.

Nick Bane