Re: [Balloon] PXA 270 board]

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] PXA 270 board]
05/08/2004 07:12:55, "P.J.G. Long" <>
wrote: (ages ago...)

> What would be good to get from Intel?

Somehing that would remove drudgery / reduce errors, that Intel
could do more or less for free... Publish the pinlist for their CPUs
in a clear text, cvs, .xls, or some other machine-readable format.
It's a right pain making schematic parts with hundreds of pins.
(Sure, I can cut & paste, and dick around with the tables in the
pdf, but it's a waste of time, and error-prone...)
Of course, if Intel wanted to be helpful, they could publish
schematic library parts in a few formats. Other companies do.
(And, for what it's worth, Protel would be handy...

I'll also be needing BSDL files for the PXA270 sooner or later - I
can't believe they don;t exist, but they don;t seem to be with the
others on the web.

Steve