[Yaffs] Recent compile problems

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Recent compile problems
I recently fiddled around with things in an effort to get the code ready for
inclusion in the Linux mainstream. I did two main things:
1) Pulled the WINCE and Direct stuff out of yportenv.h into their own
sub-includes.
2) Replaced the YAFFS_CONFIG_KERNEL_2_5 with "proper" Linux version macros.

Unfortunately I did not test the changes sufficiently for non-kernel cases.

I've straightened things out and now get good compiles for kernel, utils,
direct. I have not yet tried WinCE.

All the Linux version specific stuff (relating to CURRENT_TIME) has been
puilled out of yaffs_guts.c and has been put into the appropriate yportenv.h
section.

The include dependencies have been straightened out.

If there are still problems please yell.

-- CHarles