Re: [Balloon] Is an ADC on board?

Author: Laurie van Someren
To: Mauro Darida
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Is an ADC on board?
On Tue 30 Nov, Mauro Darida wrote:
> Hello,
> I have read the specs but it is unclear (to me) whether the card has got an ADC
> for data acquisition.
> Saluti, Mauro.
> --
> On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
> GnuPG key ID: 28A61681

That is what we like to hear !

No, there is no ADC on the Balloon. There are too many choices, of
number and speed and accuracy of channels, to include it on a standard
board. You are invited to make your own to connect to the bus, and to
share the design with others.

LvS

--
Laurie van Someren  at Aleph One Ltd
Old Courthouse  Bottisham  CAMBRIDGE  CB5  9BA  UK