[Yaffs] Yaffs with 2k Pages OR Yaffs2

Author: Rajiv Dhingra
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Yaffs with 2k Pages OR Yaffs2
We were running Linux 2.4.20, Yaffs, and using a NAND device with 512 byte pages. Everything was working fine.

Then the hardware guys replaced the 512 byte page NAND device with a 2k page NAND device.

So, I now have to hack yaffs to support a 2k page size, or start using Yaffs2. What would the recommendation of this newsgroup be? Would it be easy enough for me to hack yaffs to start supporting the bigger page size? Is yaffs2 stable enough and does it run with the 2.4.20 kernel, making it a better option.

Thank you very much in advance.

Rajiv