Re: [Balloon] Sont LCD patch update

Author: Glen VanMilligan
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Sont LCD patch update
Chris,

When you compile the code, are you cross compiling it? or are you compiling
natively? Can you explain your development environment.

I tried to compile the 2.4.25 kernel, with lots of errors, so that option is
not an easy fix.

I'm looking for an easy way to test out my LCD module. I know I asked if you
had any test code, but I thought I would ask again.

--Glen