Re: [Yaffs] ECC byte ordering (Possibly: SIGH, AGAIN?)

Author: Steve Wahl
To: Steve Wahl
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] ECC byte ordering (Possibly: SIGH, AGAIN?)
Hi, again,

I'm committing the wonderful sin of replying to my own message! But
thinking about this from a newbie's point of view, it occured to me
that my fundamental disconnect was in not recognizing that "Steven
Hill's nand_ecc.c" *IS* the "ECC functions of the generic MTD-NAND
driver", as referred to in the original help docs for these two
options.

To try and connect the two phrases is probably the biggest motivation
for me in suggesting changes (repeated below) to the Kconfig help
strings.

Again, thanks for listening.

--> Steve Wahl