[Balloon] blackquattroA4 - Recontact Aleph One, please

Author: Laurie van Someren
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] blackquattroA4 - Recontact Aleph One, please
Hi

Mr emailed us about getting a Balloon board;
we replied without noticing that he uses Verizon.

Verizon unilaterally and without warning BLOCKED all email coming from
Europe (among other 'foreign' countries) in Jan 2005, causing distress to
their users who deal with people and firms outside the USA.

If Mr blackquattroa4 sees this and cares to use another means to contact
us we shall be happy to serve him; if he has a non-verizon email address
we can use that.

If anyone in the USA recognises the name and can forward this message to
him we would be very grateful.

We understand someone has started a Class Action Suit against Verizon
for its idiocy, but we have not followed its progress.

Hoping to hear from you....

LvS

--
Laurie van Someren  at Aleph One Ltd    Old Courthouse   Bottisham
CAMBRIDGE  CB5 9BA  UK  T: +44 (0)1 223 811 679  F: +44 (0)1 223 812 713