[Yaffs] Cannot allocate memory

Author: wang dengyi
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Cannot allocate memory
Hello,

After "mount -t yaffs /dev/mtdblock/2 /mnt/f", I
cannot create any file on the flash. I always get the
error message: "... Cannot allocate memory". Afte I
use "df /mnt/f", it shows 100% for use%. But I already
deleted everything in that directory except the
"lost+found" which I cannot delete. Could anyone give
me some hint on it? Someone already asked this kind of
quesiton. But I didn't find the answer.

The solution I can think, is to erase the flash. But
how. Yaffs does not provide the util to do that.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html