Fwd: Re: [Balloon] new balloon list

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: balloon@balloonboard.org
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Balloon] new balloon list
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:36:37 +0100, Wookey <> wrote:

> OK, I've created a new balloon-dev mailing list but I have done so
> warily.

Thanks!

> By rights we really ought to be using the perfectly good balloon mailing
> list for this purpose (it's hardly high traffic). An open project
> shouldn't
> be making a special 'core' list for developing the design.

Indeed - I'll try to remember :)
There will be a flurry of completely dull mails in the next couple of
weeks, I'm afraid. I'll try to keep it sane, but with the timescales

Things that came up from today's meeting included max_height.
At the moment, 3mm is the peak height - which is mainly controlled by the
inductors in the power supplies.
I know that height has been as issue for Holly Gates in the past - does
that requirement still exist, or does anyone else have a low height need?
(2.5mm (plus PCB thickness) is possible, but at a cost.) . Speak now, or
forever hold your peace...

Steve