Re: [Balloon] Re: jflash stuff

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: balloon@balloonboard.org
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: jflash stuff
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:36:17 +0100, Wookey <> wrote:

> +++ Paul Fidler [05-06-21 16:32 +0100]:
>> Note that I don't actually have a JTAGing cable so I can't even test
>> that
>> I haven't broken any SA1110 stuff by moving it about.
>
> Didn't you get one with one of your balloons? Perhaps not. I'm sure we
> can
> fix that. OK - there is one left - where shall I send it?

Of course, if anyone has any spare resource, re-designing the widget with
a CPLD, so it can mimic any of the half-a-dozen styles needed, selected by
dipswitch, would be supremely handy :)
(It'd also not cost much more than the current scheme, since tiny
coolrunners are almost free, and if we got a 5V tolerant one, that'd be
most convenient)

Steve