[Balloon] [Fwd: Balloon 3 connectors and design docs update]

Author: Chris Jones
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] [Fwd: Balloon 3 connectors and design docs update]
Following various discussions, I've updated the Balloon 3 connector
pinouts yet again. The changes are:
- LCD connector now has I2C on it
- LCD pixel clock is fed through the Xilinx, useful when feeding certain
types of video encoder, and also handy as a programmable clock source if
you're not using the LCD
- Comms and Samosa connectors have reset lines on them. The one on the
comms connector is really intended as an external reset input. The one
on Samosa should probably be an output.
- minor pin shuffle. CF_ABSENT has moved to GPIO105. PINKO_UNSUSP has
moved from Xilinx (where it wouldn't work if the FPGA was powered down)
to GPIO94 which is a wake-up-able one.

All this and more is documented at
http://www.solidlights.co.uk/balloon/balloon3.html

I've put up 3 more documents there which detail every GPIO and Xilinx
pin allocation. If you spot any inconsistencies, please let me know!

Chris
--
Chris Jones -
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd, makers of Solidlights