RE: [Yaffs] mv problem

Author: Martin Fouts
To: Sergey Kubushyn, Timofei V. Bondarenko
CC: yaffs
Subject: RE: [Yaffs] mv problem

> BTW, it is NOT a good idea to nail down a yaffs module
> configuration with that "moduleconfig.h" file. Less for
> compiler complaints it makes the entire weirdo kinda funny
> when mututally exclusive options got picked up from that file
> and kernel config...

moduleconfig.h is only meant to be used when building yaffs2 outside of
the kernel tree as a module. I added it in the past few days, as a
simple way to get out-of-tree module building working again.

If you build in-kernel, then you shouldn't see anything from
moduleconfig.h because it is protected by KBUILD_MODNAME, which I
_thought_ was only defined when you were building out-of-tree.

I will investigate this, and if KBUILD_MODNAME is being defined when
building a module in-tree, then I'll find a better guard to use.