Re: [Balloon] Balloon board NFS

Author: Nick Bane
To: Glen VanMilligan
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloon board NFS
Glen VanMilligan wrote:
> I'm trying to set up NFS on the Balloon board. when I try to install the
> portmap_xx.ipk package, it complains an tells me that it cannot find the
> following dependancies: Libwrap0 and start-stop-daemon.

start-stop-daemon is in the base rootfs called "skinny". If it is
declared as not being present you can still install portmap using
-force-depends.

libwrap does indeed seem to be absent.

I have quickly added a version that should work though it is untested to
the base distribution of v0.7 on Husaberg. This is the one from the
Handhelds Familiar distro v0.7.2 and should be compatible. You should be
able to use that feed for many packages though there are some
incompatabilities eg missing iPaq hardware support as well as GPE
infrastructure and the like.

Nick