[Balloon] Huasberg server outage and new IP address

Author: Jenny Hopkins
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Huasberg server outage and new IP address
Hullo there,

Toby Churchill LTD premises, where husaberg is hosted, are finally
getting broadband. Da naaa. This will result in server downage,
planned for Friday 18th November.

I will take husaberg offline at 10a.m., perform some routine upgrades,
then reboot using a new IP address:

62.254.222.241

If all goes well with kernel upgrading etc etc, (and why shouldn't
it? :-)) we won't be down for too long***; I will notify balloon board
when all is running ok. You should hopefully notice the improvements.

Please note that DNS may take a day or two to resolve, in the meanwhile
use the above IP in your browser or the balloon ipkg.conf over the
weekend rather than husaberg.toby-churchill.com.

Thanks,

Jenny

*** as in 'how long is a piece of string?'