AW: [Balloon] Questions about PCB layout issues

Author: juergen.messerer@freesurf.ch
To: Cina Hazegh, balloon
Subject: AW: [Balloon] Questions about PCB layout issues
Hi Cina,

Have you read the following stuff?

http://alternatezone.com/electronics/files/PCBDesignTutorialRevA.pdf
http://www.fordemc.com/docs/download/EMC%20Design%20Guide%20for%20PCB.pdf

Various Documents and arcticles can be found here:
http://www.hottconsultants.com/
http.//www.ultracad.com

I would suggest the following books:
PCB Design for Real-World EMI Control (Bruce R. Archambeault)
Printed Circuit Board Design Techniques for EMC Compliance : A Handbook for
Designers (Mark I. Montrose)

When you have read those articles/books then you will know which topics
are importend and which not.

Best regards

Juergen