[Yaffs] Trouble with multiple files with the same name...

Author: Livio Tenze
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Trouble with multiple files with the same name...
Hi all,

I found a strange behaviour of the yaffs filesystem.
I mounted my nand device, then  I wrote the data. Finally I executed
some executables. All seems to work fine.
When I reboot my board and try to run again my executables, thera are
some problems. In particular I find that there are multiple files with
the same name within a directory... I cannot delete them.
ls -la
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root           70 Jan  1 00:01
defaultbuttons_new.conf
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root           70 Jan  1 00:01
defaultbuttons_new.conf
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root           70 Jan  1 00:01
defaultbuttons_new.conf
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root           70 Jan  1 00:01
defaultbuttons_new.conf
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root           70 Jan  1 00:01
defaultbuttons_new.conf

Have you any explanation? I do not understand which could be the problem.
cat /proc/yaffs is the following
Device yaffs
startBlock......... 0
endBlock........... 4095