Re: [Yaffs] Re: problem in creating yaffs image

Author: Will
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Re: problem in creating yaffs image
You don't have to make an empty image as far as I had tested,
Just use flash_eraseall to erase mtd device and put files into it,
boot with option rootfstype=yaffs2, it boot properly .
I am not sure whether it is truely yaffs2 partition ,but /proc
information tell me it's an yaffs2 partition.

For your reference.

Will