[Balloon] Re: Balloon2 latch-up?

Author: Wookey
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Re: Balloon2 latch-up?
On 06-07-21 17:44 +0100, Steve Wiseman wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:51:04 +0100, Wookey <> wrote:
>
> >I am guessing it might be something to do with power supply sequencing
> >of the different CPU voltages?
>
> Certainly sounds like it, although I didn't think the PXA cared about such
> things.

Loon2, not 3.

> I'll check, but if you can get me a candidate board, I'll have a
> look. (I'm around this weekend)

I can certainly do that. In fact I have about 15 with assorted
illnesses and help from you hardware types in working out what's wrong
enormously improves matters. Up for some loon2 nostalgia, or is that
rather less interesting :-)

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/