Re: [Yaffs] The dates of new files are not correct?

+ (text/html)
Author: goog long
To: goog long, yaffs List
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] The dates of new files are not correct?
Sorry, my mistake. It actually makes sense now. The "date" command also shows Jan 1 1970. I thought it shows correct date for the kernel but not the YAFFS2 files.

goog long <> wrote: I would like to ask you one question. I created a new yaffs2 partition on NAND and mounted to /mnt. I then wrote a bunch of files to /mnt. "ls -l" shows the date of the new files is Jan 1 1970, but the file sizes are correct. Are the dates supposed to be Jan 1 1970?

Ceco