[Balloon] which mkyaffs2image used for B3?

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] which mkyaffs2image used for B3?
I just tried to use the mkyaffs2image util in the 'test-0.1' Balloon3
'test distribution' on bb.org.

It just complains that I have the syntax wrong and tells me the syntax
I am already using. This suggests it has been modified from the
mkyaffs2image in cvs (which takes 2 parameters). Which source was used
to build this util? Is it straight from yaffs cvs and if so when?

Do we believe that the mkyaffs2image in yaffs cvs will make correct
images for the 2.6.16 tcl1 kernel used in the L3 distro or not?

Nick - I suspect you are the only one who knows what you did...

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/