Re: [Balloon] Re: Balloon 3 E1 build progress

Author: Jenny Hopkins
To: Wookey
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: Balloon 3 E1 build progress
On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 11:54 +0100, Wookey wrote:

> Jenny - if you now have a set of code which works for balloon2 with
> 2K flash, we need to compare notes.

I do indeed, now I know about mkyaffs2image.
Although I've found a few oddities, one of which is that the loaded
kernel doesn't show up doing a 'yaffs ls' at the boot prompt unless you
then reset the bootldr.
I've also found the bootldr
(http://husaberg.toby-churchill.com/balloon/releases/development/yaffs2/2k/bootldr/) I'm using no longer does 'yaffs write root:/blah'. NickB says use 'yaffs write /root:/blah' but that doesn't seem to work either.

Incidentally, I just heard it through the grapevine that the index2.html
page I did on husaberg has been irritating and bewildering people;
they'll know who they are. I haven't touched it for yonks: do complain
directly next time and I'll know to do something about it.

Jenny