Re: [Balloon] Re: CF Issues

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: CF Issues
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:51:40 +0100, David Bisset
<> wrote:

> As an interim solution I'm happy to post the 12 Megs of Smart PDF to
> anyone
> who has a P2/E1 board. But please make sure you have sufficient inbox
> space
> to receive it, my recent experience with shipping even 1 meg files is
> that
> many people don't.

It zips down nicely. Definitely worth the effort.

> Any thoughts on a suitable license?

Is it the license or the disclaimer that's giving you trouble? It's
irritating to need to do this, but probably necessary. Was the weasel-text
on B2 insufficient? (Of course, anyone suing me is on a hiding to nothing
anyway...)
In what way is a complete disclaimer of liability for anyone associated
with the project, and anyone using the design, or any part of it, must
accept this disclaimer, inadequate?
I am not a lawyer or a litigious idiot.

Steve